[ExI] No one dies re: Clarke, Arthur

Kevin Freels kevin at kevinfreels.com
Thu Mar 20 05:30:48 UTC 2008

I am sure that in a far distant future, perhaps thousands or even
hundreds of thousands of years after I am brought back from suspension,
we will find a way to peer back in time and recapture his information
state at the time of his death and "resurrect" him. I'll make it a
personal goal of mine. He can then bring back any of those others he
mentioned and even his dog. :-)