[ExI] Energy are us {E=mc2}

hkhenson hkhenson at rogers.com
Sat Mar 22 17:22:02 UTC 2008

At 07:09 AM 3/22/2008, Terry wrote:
>Keith writes:

snip

>Hi, since energy cannot be created nor destroyed only transformed from
>one form or another, why feel sad or think otherwise?
>
>That form of energy which you think can be depleted is a thought. I
>don't see any depletion of thoughts in nanotech.
>
>Singularity in physics and mathematical language is a point which takes
>an infinite value i.e. a black hole.
>
>A black hole swallows energy and where did that energy go? If we cannot
>harness that energy swallowed by a black hole, then are we in trouble?

Terry, this shows such a level of physical level ignorance that I
can't see where to start on it.

It's clear you don't have a background in thermodynamics.

How much science or engineering background do you have?

I ask not to put you down, but so I can suggest what level to start
repair education.

Keith Henson