[ExI] safer now;

John Grigg possiblepaths2050 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 23 17:18:32 UTC 2008

Jeff Davis wrote;
The sooner the failed experiment which is the US -- perpetual war and
worship of militarism, faux democracy, pervasive disconnect from
reality, narcissistic self-absorption and American "exeptionalism" --
is bankrupted and utterly discredited, the sooner the next  batch of
folks can start fresh.  John McCain will get us there faster.  He gets
my vote.

"Bomb, bomb, bomb...bomb, bomb Iran."

Jeff, you have a very unique and rather perceptive perspective on things. :
)  As I read your description of present-day America I thought about the
Warhammer 40k pulp science fiction novels (well-written, great action
adventure fun, but does show war as very nightmarish) where the human
Imperium has been in a constant state of war for millennia against various
alien and human enemies.  Propoganda spews forth to propel the common people
to brace for more and more hardship as human society sinks into
deep decline.  Special forces troops known as Space Marines, products of
extremely advanced genetic engineering and cybernetic enhancement,
barely hold the line against wave after wave of invaders.

*"In the grim darkness of the far future, there is only war"*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pSOJOiSWQWA&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UID6LEzvRRo&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rPIdoRVGtKM&feature=related

John Grigg