[ExI] safer now;

Gary Miller aiguy at comcast.net
Sun Mar 23 17:50:36 UTC 2008

Jeff Davis wrote;
The sooner the failed experiment which is the US -- perpetual war and
worship of militarism, faux democracy, pervasive disconnect from
reality, narcissistic self-absorption and American "exeptionalism" --
is bankrupted and utterly discredited, the sooner the next  batch of
folks can start fresh.  John McCain will get us there faster.  He gets
my vote.

"Bomb, bomb, bomb...bomb, bomb Iran."

Jeff you sound rather committed to the establishment of a new world order.

With that level of commitment and many of the countries in the world
teetering much closer to the brink than the the United States to revolution
and overthrow I wonder why you are not taking advantage of the nearer
opportunities and establishing your new world order there.

Should you succeed in establishing a utopian society where many others have
failed I am sure that as other countries become disillusioned with their
current forms of government they will choose to model their new societies
after yours.

Just out of curiousity what country or countries in the world today are
closest to your ideas of a utopian government and how do they still differ
from your ideal?