[ExI] Galactic Standard :)

M1N3R m1n3r2 at hotmail.com
Wed May 21 20:22:52 UTC 2008

From: "Stefano Vaj" <stefano.vaj at gmail.com>
Sent: Wednesday, May 21, 2008 6:47 PM

> I do not have the link at hand, but this is one point where
> technology, which indeniably played a role in globalisation and loss
> of diversity, may end up helping to reverse such effects.

I think you're right about that. Besides, I really do believe that at some
time a direct brain-to-brain protocol will end the issue completely. (and
the use of speech or writing as well). However, as I gather translators of
today are semantic-based, that is, they use semantic filters. What if we
could get an AI do the job? That would be most interesting...

M1N3R