[ExI] flds raid, was general repudiation...

Anna Taylor femmechakra at yahoo.ca
Fri May 23 05:14:50 UTC 2008

--- On Thu, 5/22/08, Kevin Freels <kevinfreels at insightbb.com> wrote:
> From: Kevin Freels <kevinfreels at insightbb.com>
> mention: (from other sources):)

I just wanted to point out that today a panel of three judges ruled that the FLDS children should not have been removed from their homes.  One important statement in the article I want to point out was this:

>>"The existence of the FLDS belief system as described by the >>department's witnesses, by itself, does not put children of FLDS parents >>in physical danger,", the three-judge panel said.

Who would go out of there way to put children at harm?
Can I decide who this three-judge panel will be? Do I really want to base my opinion on a three-judge panel?  Children are not FLDS.  Children are children.  They should be able to act like it, no?  Children should be protected at all cost...

Just Curious.
Anna:)

extropy-chat