[ExI] flds raid, was general repudiation...

spike spike66 at att.net
Sat May 24 17:15:39 UTC 2008

The Child Abductive Service argues that girls as young as 12 were
impregnated at the ranch.  These are they who classified a 27 year old woman
as under 18.  I calculate a scaling factor of 1.5 to 1.  So take these girls
they claim are 12, multiply thru by 1.5 and now they are actually 18.  Where
is the crime now?

Speaking of crimes, the YFZ ranchers were accused of encouraging their sons
to be abusers, marrying young girls under duress, polygamy, etc.  Well
friends, the fundamentalist Muslim community can match the Yearners sin for
sin and still have PLENTY of sins left over at the end of that short
competition.

Pretty much everyone now can see that the CpS's case will eventually
collapse, with repercussions perhaps greater than the bitter Waco raid of
1993.  The problem I see is that courts take a long time to get things done;
in that time these desperate parents are suffering a living hell, daily
wondering where their children are and how they are coping.  Parents among
us, how would you feel?  What would you do?  I will tell you that I would
have nothing to live for until I had my child back.  I would camp out on the
steps of the courthouse and give the news people plenty to talk about.

Speaking of which, where in the GODDAM hell are the national news media?
Why are not they all over this story like the headshaving drunken starlet?
Why were her two children so much more important a story than the hundreds?
Where are these guardians of freedom, these crusaders for human rights?
This should be one of the three lede stories on NBC, CNN and Fox until all
the abducted children are all located and returned.  Why is it the ledes are
about the latest tornado or political campaigns in Puerto Rico when hundreds
of children's fates are undecided?

But I see an answer now.  From Amara's link, the following sentence:

"...A trial judge last month let only those mothers nursing infants under 1
year old stay with their children..."

The state declared a number of the YFZ mothers as being under 18 in the face
of government-issued documentation to the contrary.  So use the above
criterion and have *all* the children classified as aged less than one year,
return them all to their mothers and let the courts argue for years if they
want, decades, and cursed be the lot of em.