[ExI] My first multiple sclerosis treatment

Anna Taylor femmechakra at yahoo.ca
Fri May 30 05:30:31 UTC 2008

Hi Gina,

It took me some time to decide how to say how sorry I am to hear of your predicament, I apologize, i'm not really good with predicaments.
I thought how strange that I don't know you personaly but I still hope that this will be but a simple defeat.
I really did enjoy your creative imagination and hope that this is just a mere block in the road and that in your own time you will be strong enough to continue to inspire others with your creative ideas.

With best wishes to you and your husband,
Anna