[ExI] My first multiple sclerosis treatment

Gina Miller nanogirl at halcyon.com
Sat May 31 01:02:56 UTC 2008

Hello Anna - I thank you both for your appreciation of my work and for your support with my current health problem. It is a comfort and I do feel a camaraderie with many people on the list, even some I have never met, a lot of us have the same vision, so we are bonded in a special way. So thank you again ~ Kind regards,

Gina "Nanogirl" Miller
Nanotechnology Industries
http://www.nanoindustries.com
Personal: http://www.nanogirl.com
This health stuff blog: http://ginamiller.blogspot.com/
Animation Blog: http://maxanimation.blogspot.com/
Craft blog: http://nanogirlblog.blogspot.com/
Foresight Senior Associate http://www.foresight.org
Nanotechnology Advisor Extropy Institute  http://www.extropy.org
Email: nanogirl at halcyon.com
"Nanotechnology: Solutions for the future."