[ExI] What Makes People Vote Republican

Olga Bourlin fauxever at sprynet.com
Mon Sep 22 07:46:06 UTC 2008

From: "spike" <spike66 at att.net>
To: "'ExI chat list'" <extropy-chat at lists.extropy.org>
Sent: Sunday, September 21, 2008 10:54 PM

>... can't necessarily be held uniquely against Sen. Obama, being as all
>four of the candidates on the two major tickets are self-professed
>christians.

Yeah, but which candidates are on record for talking about nonbelievers (or
even other diverse faiths) ... as Americans, too?

"Whatever we once were, we're no longer a Christian nation. At least not
just. We are also a Jewish nation, a Muslim nation, and a Buddhist nation,
and a Hindu nation, and a nation of nonbelievers."

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tmC3IevZiik

Olga