[ExI] A Serious Question For USians

Damien Broderick thespike at satx.rr.com
Sun Sep 28 23:22:07 UTC 2008

I'm wondering if anyone on this list sees Sarah Palin as a suitable
or even good or even perhaps excellent candidate for VP? Or indeed,
should President McCain become incapable of exercising his duties due
to disability or death, that she would make your candidate of choice
for that office (of those currently on offer, of course, since that
is the choice confronting US voters, I take it, since no
"third-party" candidates have a show of getting enough votes)?

Damien Broderick
[a stranger in a strange land]