[ExI] To Arms!

painlord2k at libero.it painlord2k at libero.it
Thu Apr 2 20:24:07 UTC 2009

Il 29/03/2009 21.53, Fred C. Moulton ha scritto:
> On Sat, 2009-03-28 at 22:58 -0700, Lee Corbin wrote:
>
>> But it's either that or eventually perish. France, for example,
>> needs to do what it would instantly have done in any century
>> before the 20th, namely expel its Muslim population. It's
>> either that or cease eventually to have a modern western
>> society at all!
>>

> If ever there is created a collection of ridiculous and completely
> disgusting statements to have ever been posted to this list then the
> above would surely be near the top of the list.
>
> Expelling the Muslim population would violate long standing principles
> of freedom of religion and rule of law and equal protection under the
> law.

This is an interesting point.

1) Freedom of religion is good only with religions that advocate peace
with people with a different religion. I don't believe in freedom of
religion for some cannibalistic cult that slay people to eat them.

2) The laws can be changed so they are equal for all but hit their
intended targets. For example, forced wedding can be sentenced with life
imprisonment. Sexual mutilations can be sentenced with life
imprisonment. Any accomplices of these can be sentenced with life
imprisonment. Terrorism will be punished with life imprisonment and
confiscation of property. All people associating with them can be
sentenced for "helping and abetting" or "external association with...".

This the civilized way to go.
It is this or the uncivilized way we saw in Bosnia (but without the US
to save the day for the Muslims).

Mirco