[ExI] To Arms! Reward Offered.

BillK pharos at gmail.com
Sat Apr 4 11:10:46 UTC 2009

On 4/4/09, Lee Corbin wrote:
>  I'm serious about this. $100 to the person who finds the
>  *most* egregious example of any posting I've ever made
>  on this list (from 1996 to today) where I called someone
>  uninformed or dishonest. Fifty dollars to second place!
>
>  Since clearly I've *implied* that people are often less
>  than honest with others (and even with themselves, as I
>  did with Dagon tonight), this is not an idle offer.
>  Someone has to win, someone will win.
>
>  My point will only be that *whatever* you find, it won't
>  be anything like what Fred has unleashed above.

“If you give me six lines written by the hand of the most honest of
men, I will find something in them which will hang him”

 Cardinal Richelieu (French Minister and Cardinal. 1585-1642)

Now, if we only had archives going back to 1996 with a good search
facility that could pick out individual

BillK   ;)