[ExI] To Arms! Reward Offered.

Fred C. Moulton moulton at moulton.com
Sun Apr 5 05:59:56 UTC 2009

On Sat, 2009-04-04 at 02:26 -0700, Lee Corbin wrote:
> Fred C. Moulton wrote:
>
> > Neither Lee nor painlord2k are libertarians.
>
> The arbiter of definitions has spoken. All are to remain
> silent.

Well I never said "All are to remain silent" and I never implied it.
Thus it appears to be yet another piece of failed rhetoric.

> > And further what they have posting recently in this thread is not even
> > remotely Extropian.
>
> Again, you *know* what these terms mean, and it is for
> the rest of us just to accept, I suppose.

I suggest that each individual on this list who uses the term
"Extropian" to think long and hard about this.  Do you really want to be
associated with the term "Extropian" if the term "Extropian" can be be
seen as compatible with advocating that innocent Muslims should be
expelled from France?  I am not.  I do not want the term "Extropian"
twisted until it includes something like expelling the innocent Muslims
from France.  And remember that deportation of innocent civilians has
been considered a Crime Against Humanity since the Nuremberg Trials.  So
Extropians; do you embrace the idea that advocating a Crime against
Humanity is compatible with the Extropian principles or do you reject it
or do you just not care?

Fred