[ExI] What's wrong with Maher's Religulous?.

John K Clark jonkc at bellsouth.net
Fri Apr 10 17:11:15 UTC 2009

"Max More" <max at maxmore.com>

>I had been wondering whether to rent Religulous, having read some things
>that made me doubt it would be worthwhile. This review confirmed those
>doubts:
> http://www.spiked-online.com/index.php?/site/earticle/6447/

I highly recommend the documentary Religulous, I saw it in a theater and
then bought the DVD. You're unlikely to learn anything new from it but it's
one of the funniest movies I've seen in a long time. And it managed to do it
while maintaining a fair and balanced approach; it treated religion with all
the respect it deserves. None of the criticisms of the movie in that link
you supplied made much sense to me.
Rent it Max, you will laugh!

John K Clark