[ExI] Muslim Threat to Europe- Don't Buy All the Hype

Eschatoon Magic eschatoon at gmail.com
Fri Apr 10 18:13:14 UTC 2009

I just want to prove that we are not better than them. History proves it.

Of course, if I am attacked, I will have to protect myself. If they
shoot at us, we will have to shoot at them.

But don't give me crap about us being better than them, because we are
not. We are al humans. Humans are nasty to each other and fight. Let's
acknowledge this basic darwinian fact and hope to become able to do
something about it, but without any "ethical" crap about the alleged
superiority of our culture.

On Fri, Apr 10, 2009 at 1:18 PM, painlord2k at libero.it
<painlord2k at libero.it> wrote:
> Il 10/04/2009 11.01, Eschatoon Magic ha scritto:
>>
>> And let's not forget that we Xians have done the same atrocities, and
>> worse, than every other culture.
>
>> Question: do you know which culture started using biological weapons in
>> warfare?
>
> The obvious reflex to badmouth Christianity or the Europeans when having no
> arguments to defend Islam. Knee-jerk reaction?
>
> But, say, what do you want prove?
>
> Mirco

Eschatoon Magic
http://cosmeng.org/index.php/Eschatoon