[ExI] The Evils of the West (was Re: Muslim Threat to Europe- Don't Buy All the Hype)

Eschatoon Magic eschatoon at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 09:10:22 UTC 2009

Thanks Lee for this very smart observation. It is kind of obvious, but
obvious things often need being spelled out so that they are not
forgotten.

Many of "us" are nice people... because we can afford it. In the past,
when we could not afford it, we were not nice. Many fellow human
beings born in other cultures still cannot afford being nice, and they
are not nice. Many fellow human beings born in _our_ culture still
cannot afford being nice, and they are not nice. Simple as that.

It follows that we should do our very best to give everyone the
possibility to be a nice person.

--
Eschatoon Magic
http://cosmeng.org/index.php/Eschatoon