[ExI] Preserving Western Institutions and Values We Share Here

Keith Henson hkeithhenson at gmail.com
Thu Apr 16 21:45:09 UTC 2009

Every single cited example in this post plus the Rwandan genocide, the
Cambodian Pol Pot experience, the current messes in Gaza and Darfur
and other examples of wars/genocides are all mechanistic (wired in)
involved.

The perception ultimately stems from the population (or some sub
segment of the population) growing faster than the economic growth
rate.

How to deal with this problem is interesting.

Keith

PS.  How long will it take for the problem to become acute?  And when
is the latest date we can expect for the singularity?