[ExI] TECHNOPHOBIA!

Brent Allsop brent.allsop at comcast.net
Sun Apr 19 22:41:29 UTC 2009

Stefano,

Oh, now things are starting to make a lot more sense to me.  Thanks for
the help.

So I assume you, or some transhumanists have read it?  I won't have time
to read it, but I sure think it would be great to have a short concise
statement by some transhumanist so that when any Luddite friends (or
whoever) of mine throw this book at me, I have an easy, compelling and
powerful response?

Brent