[ExI] META: A modest proposal for the Extropy-Chat list

femmechakra at yahoo.ca femmechakra at yahoo.ca
Wed Apr 29 02:44:07 UTC 2009

It's not that complicated. Lee has been an avid poster for as long as i've been on the list.  At times, he is exuberant and at times he is important to discussion.  Imho maybe he just said the wrong thing at the wrong time..so what?  It's the Extropy list...do we really need to create certain norms to post...please don't make me feel like I'm on the Eliezer chain all over again...it is a public diverse chain.