[ExI] Sea level rise (was: Curves on a graph (was Re:RichardLindzen on climatehysteria))

Alfio Puglisi alfio.puglisi at gmail.com
Fri Aug 7 11:09:57 UTC 2009

On Fri, Aug 7, 2009 at 11:48 AM, Mirco Romanato<painlord2k at libero.it> wrote:

> Well, I don't support this particular person on his particular theories.
> I was looking for facts and hard data.
> You don't wrote anywhere that these facts are false or incorrectly
> interpreted. Your was only an ad ominem attack.

If you are looking for "facts and hard data", you don't go to random
websites or newspapers articles like usatoday. You'll just collect
noise.

Rather, for an overview, use established institution sites, like the
World Glacier Monitoring Service: http://www.wgms.ch/

If you want the last research, Google Scholar will give you recently
published articles:
http://scholar.google.com/scholar?q=glacier+mass+balance&hl=en&btnG=Search

Alfio