[ExI] An extropian animation!!!

Gina Miller nanogirl at halcyon.com
Wed Dec 2 20:19:00 UTC 2009

My dear Extropians, I finally have an animation that I made with a song I wrote just for you! I know you have been thinking it has been a long time since I made the Rosie the Roboteer image and even longer since my Dermal Display animation and you have been thinking, where is my animation? Well this just might be it. One day while working on a completely different animation (which I still have to go back to!) I started singing to myself "I am a robot..." I decided to write the words down and wrote a little song. Then I decided to record them into my computer and I knew that at some point I would have to make an animation to go along with it so I registered the song with the copyright office. I tried to get back to my other word and put this on the back burner, but I couldn't! So here it is "My Heart is Von Neumann":
http://nanogirl.com/museumfuture/myheartisvonneumann.html
This was a very personal piece for me, my song, by bot, my hope for how advancing technologies could help us. This isn't a technical piece, it is more an artistic vision of what I am trying to express. I hope you enjoy it - please let me know if you do. Sincerely, your, Nanogirl

Gina "Nanogirl" Miller
Nanotechnology Industries
http://www.nanoindustries.com
Personal: http://www.nanogirl.com
Animation Blog: http://maxanimation.blogspot.com/
Craft blog: http://nanogirlblog.blogspot.com/
Foresight Senior Associate http://www.foresight.org
Nanotechnology Advisor Extropy Institute  http://www.extropy.org
Email: nanogirl at halcyon.com
"Nanotechnology: Solutions for the future."