[ExI] An extropian animation!!!

John Grigg possiblepaths2050 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 3 01:02:10 UTC 2009

Gina Miller wrote:
My dear Extropians, I finally have an animation that I made with a song I
wrote just for you!...

This was a very personal piece for me, my song, by bot, my hope for how
advancing technologies could help us. This isn't a technical piece, it is
more an artistic vision of what I am trying to express. I hope you enjoy it
- please let me know if you do.

Gina, I was deeply impressed by the visuals, lyrics and your ethereal
voice.  When I encounter a piece of futurist art in any form that leaves me
feeling both giddy and yet somehow chilled, I know the artist has done their
job!  Please keep it coming, as time allows!  : )

John