[ExI] An extropian animation!!!

Gina Miller nanogirl at halcyon.com
Thu Dec 3 01:19:03 UTC 2009

Thank you, thank you, thank you! I've been waiting all day to hear some thoughts on my new animation. This was the first time I wrote my own song and sang for one of my animations so I was especially nervous, I am glad you liked it. And the way you describe your reaction, well it's making me feel the same way. Hearing feedback on my work and knowing I achieved the goal I was striving for is really my biggest reward - even if only for one person.

Please, everyone if you get the chance to look at my new animation, let me know your thoughts as well. And thanks again John.

Gina "Nanogirl" Miller
http://www.nanogirl.com/museumfuture/myheartisvonneumann.html