[ExI] Spirited molecules

spike spike66 at att.net
Fri Dec 4 23:15:30 UTC 2009

Cool Brent thanks, I wondered about this, but hadn't looked it upwardly.  Or
looked up it.  I would never have guessed this because one of the Ns has
four bonds and one has only two.  Didn't know they could do that.

> ...it wants to become mostly
> nitrogen gas in the worst kind of way... Brent Neal, Ph.D.

Ja and it often becomes nitrogen gas in the worst kind of way.

{8-]

...Which reminds me of a question I have wondered about for a long time,
speaking of nitrogen compounds.  Words that are often used to describe an
explosion are, for instance, kaBOOM and kerBLOOEY and kaBANG and such.
Please those who speak European languages, do those anamonapoetic terms have
equivalents in your language?  If so, does it have the ka?  What is the ka?
Why isn't it merely BOOM and BANG?  Is there some actual compressible fluid
effect that causes some kind of sensation of ka before the sound wave
arrives?  I have a notion of what that might be, but will only propose it if
I know it isn't a meaningless Yankeeism.