[ExI] pat condell's latest subtle rant

spike spike66 at att.net
Wed Dec 9 06:06:39 UTC 2009

> Subject: Re: [ExI] pat condell's latest subtle rant
>
> 2009/12/8 Ben Zaiboc <bbenzai at yahoo.com>:
> > Hmm, that leaves precious few religions that do not.
> Christianity certainly isn't one of them.  Before you object,
> consider that the only thing that restrains it is secular
> law, whereas Islam has no such restraint.  Go back a few
> hundred years and find a religion that did not practice the
> killing of unbelievers.  Even Buddhism isn't spotless in this regard.

There has really been only one general circumstance under which organized
religions have supported and carried out the slaying of unbelievers.  They
have done this only when given the opportunity.

Now we learn that the US is preventing the return of the hidden Madhi, and
Ahmadinijad can prove it:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,579640,00.html?loomia_ow=t0:s0:a16:g4:r2
:c0.000000:b29258552:z10

The nerve of that country!  Preventing the savior of mankind from returning!

After reading all the goings on here about religion this and religion that,
I am beginning to suspect it is one of you guys that is doing it.  John, is
it you?  Or anyone here?  Fess up, where are you hiding him?  Hand him over
forthwith, or NO VIRGINS for YOU!