[ExI] Tolerance

Emlyn emlynoregan at gmail.com
Thu Dec 10 00:23:21 UTC 2009

2009/12/10 BillK <pharos at gmail.com>:

> This new article seems relevant.........
>
> <http://www.newsbiscuit.com/2009/12/09/dawkins-offers-delusion-removal-service-for-bereaved-and-dying/>
>
> Dawkins offers delusion removal service for bereaved and dying
>
> ‘Face Reality Now’, a new ‘delusion removal’ service set up by Richard
> Dawkins, offers the soon to be bereaved an opportunity to confront
> their dying friends and relations with their mortality.

Nice :-)

I remember hearing someone speaking on radio I think, who was a
paliative care person, about the issue of deathbed conversions. He
said that it happens, but that it was far more common for people to
lose their faith at the end, and be in torment, staring down impending
death and realising everything they'd believed was a lie.

I wish I had a link or some kind of reference, it'll just have to
remain hearsay. Sorry.
--
Emlyn

http://emlyntech.wordpress.com - coding related