[ExI] atheism

John Clark jonkc at bellsouth.net
Sun Dec 13 17:44:31 UTC 2009

On Dec 13, 2009,  Mirco Romanato wrote:

>>> I never see an atheist claim that the existence of god is improbable.
>> Then you lead a very sheltered life.
> Last time I checked "Atheist" was someone that negate the existance of any god.

Then obviously you are not checking in the right place. Richard Dawkins is certainly an Atheist and yet he said that on a scale of 1 to 10,  1 being certain God exists and 10 being certain he does not, would place himself at about 9.99. An Atheist is someone who thinks the existence of God is such a remote possibility that it's silly for the idea to play any part in your life.

 John K Clark