[ExI] atheism

John Grigg possiblepaths2050 at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 23:47:19 UTC 2009

Have any of you read the Isaac Asimov story about a man who is an avowed
atheist and upon his death learns there actually is a God and an afterlife?
The man rails against God for the ills of earth life and even declares that
he will dedicate his endless afterlife existance to finding a way to defeat
him!  I wish I could remember the title of the story.

I think some of you might act similarly if you discovered (upon death) that
there actually was an afterlife and a God who held sway over things.  But
maybe not...  I look forward to the MTA conferences held "on the other
side."

John