[ExI] atheism

John Grigg possiblepaths2050 at gmail.com
Thu Dec 17 23:46:31 UTC 2009

Stefano Vaj wrote:
But the Flying Spaghetti Monster is not claimed to "exist out of the
world", so it may well be flying around somewhere. An entity which
exists but is not part of everything that exists (being the cause of,
out of, and chronologically prior to all that) is a second
contradiction in terms.

Stefano, you obviously do not know your Flying Spaghetti Monster theology,
because it is taught that the huge upswell in the number of pirates and
pirate parties & conventions proves the existance of the Flying Spaghetti
Monster!

But I'm a skeptic regarding the Flying Spaghetti Monster because I just
don't see a strong connection between pirates and divine Italian food
(though I did once see several pirates eating at an Olive Garden
restaurant...).
John  : )