[ExI] atheism

Stefano Vaj stefano.vaj at gmail.com
Fri Dec 18 15:19:34 UTC 2009

2009/12/18 Mirco Romanato <painlord2k at libero.it>

> Il 18/12/2009 12.25, Stefano Vaj ha scritto:
>
>  2009/12/17<jameschoate at austin.rr.com>:
>>
>>> No, it's the definition if transcendence. It simply means that the
>>> concepts your using are insufficient to model some event or relationship
>>>

>> Sorry, I cannot parse the sentence. If what? My using of what?
>>

> I bet "No, it's the definition if transcendence." is "No, it's the
> definition of transcendence."
>
> The "i" and the "o" are side by side on the keyboard.

Ah, OK, right. My case then becomes: there is a non-zero probability that
Silver Surfer, the Flying Spaghetti Monster, etc. actually exist, and exist
not in a mythical but "empirical" sense, as something you can touch. While
all kind of existence seems barred for everyone whose "existence" takes
place out of time and space. As a matter of definition, that is...

--
Stefano Vaj