[ExI] Sick of Cyberspace?

Natasha Vita-More natasha at natasha.cc
Fri Dec 18 15:41:18 UTC 2009

Yes, understood but (cells are bio-machines); nevertheless, you are coming
closer to what I had in mind.

Psychedelics do not increase chronological life extension (visions yes, but
I am looking for more than altered states of existence located within and
fixed to the human brain).

Nlogo1.tif Natasha Vita-More