[ExI] Sick of Cyberspace?

Stefano Vaj stefano.vaj at gmail.com
Fri Dec 18 11:19:37 UTC 2009

2009/12/17  <natasha at natasha.cc>:
> Are we totally locked into cybernetics for evolution? I thought this next
> era was to be about chemistry rather than machines.

I come myself from "wet transhumanism" (bio/cogno), and while I got in
touch with the movement exactly out of curiosity to learn more about
the "hard", "cyber/cyborg" side of things, I am persuased the next era
is still about chemistry, and, that when it will stops being there
will be little difference between the two.

In other words, if we are becoming machines, machines are becoming
"chemical" and "organic" at an even faster pace (carbon rather than
steel and silicon, biochips, nano...).

--
Stefano Vaj