[ExI] Effing and Privacy

The Avantguardian avantguardian2020 at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 20 06:39:10 UTC 2009

> Cyberspace, virtual reality, and everything is, and will forever be, nothing of
> much interest, without that.  I don't want to be uploaded into some phenomenally
> blind 'cyberspace', I look forward to when my phenomenal 'spirit' (unlike the
> most of the rest of my phenomenal knowledge, does not have a referent in
> reality) is able to peirce this phenomenal veil of perception, and is finally
> able to escape from this mortal prison wall that is my skull.

The same skull also keeps others out. But they are figuring out ways around that.

http://arstechnica.com/old/content/2008/12/mindreading-101-identifying-images-by-watching-the-brain.ars

http://www.navysbirprogram.com/NavySearch/Summary/summary.aspx?pk=F5B07D68-1B19-4235-B140-950CE2E19D08

> I look forward to breaking out into an immortal shared phenomenal world where we
> will finally know not only much more about nature than causal properties, not
> only will we finally have disproved solipsism, solved the problem of other
> minds, and so on and so fourth, but we will finally also be able to share what
> everyone else is phenomenally like and experiencing.
>
> Fuck cyberspace, and all the primitive idiots still completely blind to anything
> more, I want effing phenomenal worlds.

You could just as easily get the thought police, psi-rape, memory theft, and mind control before you get anywhere near an "immortal shared phenomological world"

Stuart LaForge

"Science has not yet mastered prophecy. We predict too much for the next year and yet far too little for the next ten." - Neil Armstrong