[ExI] Effing and Privacy

Brent Allsop brent.allsop at canonizer.com
Sun Dec 20 20:43:43 UTC 2009

Hi Stuart,

Absolutely.  We've already experienced something very similar to all
this when computers first started communicating on the internet.  We
very quickly, after most all of our computers got terribly infected, had
to come up with security measures to  have control over things.  Surely
similar problems and solutions will develop once we start developing
abilities to merge phenomenal spaces, getting ever better at reading
others brains, and so on.  The experience with computers the first time,
and cautions being provided by people like you, will surely help us do a
much better job the second, much more important time around.

I'll hug most everyone, but surely most would be more selective as to
who they would share and eff what they're feeling during such hugs, and
so on.

But what does everyone imagine the ultimate end situation or ultimate
goal as being?  Would it be everyone merged into the same phenomenal
awareness space with everyone experiencing, effing, and knowing
everything?  Or how much would we half to isolated, hide, or how much of
our sharing would have to be cut out and destroyed, before things were
perfect?

I'm in the pefection would be when we don't destroy any communications
or don't hide much of anything from anyone camp.

Brent Allsop