[ExI] Searle and AI

Gordon Swobe gts_2000 at yahoo.com
Mon Dec 28 00:40:36 UTC 2009

--- On Sun, 12/27/09, John Clark <jonkc at bellsouth.net> wrote:

> 2009,  Damien Broderick wrote:

>> John Clark's repeated wailing about Darwin misses the point.
>> Searle knows perfectly well that consciousness is a feature
>> of evolved systems

> That is just untrue.

Damien has your number, John. Searle cites evolution in his arguments against competing theories of mind, specifically the theory that you want so desperately and wrongly to attribute to him.

I would explain further but I've tried once or twice already and your sarcastic and abrasive posts on this subject give me with very little motivation.

-gts