[ExI] Searle and AI

John Clark jonkc at bellsouth.net
Mon Dec 28 06:01:05 UTC 2009

On Dec 27, 2009,  Gordon Swobe wrote:

> Damien has your number, John.

Damien is a very smart man, but he's not smarter than me.

> Searle cites evolution in his arguments against competing theories of mind, specifically the theory that you want so desperately and wrongly to attribute to him.

BULLSHIT!

> I would explain further but I've tried once or twice already

BULLSHIT!

> and your sarcastic and abrasive posts on this subject give me with very little motivation.

So lets see, you could easily show me the error of my ways, in fact you could make a fool out of me, you could turn me into a complete laughingstock and the only reason you don't do that is because you dislike me so intensely. Well, that makes about as much sense as anything else you wrote.

The true answer is you have no answer to any of my criticisms, you just shut your eyes to the fact that Emperor Searle is wearing no clothes.

 John K Clark