[ExI] Zombie

Ben Zaiboc bbenzai at yahoo.com
Wed Dec 30 11:22:36 UTC 2009

John, Stathis, Stefano, et. al:  Your patience and tenacity is admirable.  I think you may have discovered a zombie among us that's capable of arguing a point without any understanding of its meaning, and who will continue to meaninglessly argue in a repeating loop until entropy overcomes them.

As this list is named for the opposite of entropy, I'd question the utility of prolonging this circular argument any further.  It's starting to remind me of "Dracula: Dead and loving it" where Count Dracula and van Helsing are each determined to have the last word.

At least it has shown that maybe philosophical zombies are possible after all. Or rather that people can have zombie thoughts: syntax without semantics (or is that Post-Modernism?).

Who'd 'a thunk it?

Ben Zaiboc