[ExI] undercover at Walmart

John Grigg possiblepaths2050 at gmail.com
Tue Feb 10 02:44:37 UTC 2009

Harvey wrote:

> Try Googling "What is wrong with Walmart."
>
> Also try:
> Google "Walmart is good" - 667 references
> Google "Walmart is bad" - 5290 references
> Google "Walmart is evil" - 9660 references

Or try googling "Walmart and the Mark of the Beast"

 http://sausyblue.blogspot.com/2006/03/mark-of-beast.html

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread359513/pg1

http://www.bibliotecapleyades.net/ciencia/ciencia_implants06.htm

http://www.soundanalarm.net/TheMarkoftheBeast.html

>From the Sound an Alarm website:
Consider the human body as well. Applied Digital Solutions has designed an
RFID tag - called the VeriChip - for people. Only 11 mm long, it is designed
to go under the skin, where it can be read from four feet away. They sell it
as a great way to keep track of children, Alzheimer's patients in danger of
wandering, and anyone else with a medical disability, but it gives me the
creeps. The possibilities are scary. In May, delegates to the Chinese
Communist Party Congress were required to wear an RFID-equipped badge at all
times so their movements could be tracked and recorded. Is there any doubt
that, in a few years, those badges will be replaced by VeriChip-like
devices?

John