[ExI] Belief in Market Efficiency

painlord2k at libero.it painlord2k at libero.it
Wed Feb 11 21:58:19 UTC 2009

Il 11/02/2009 17.54, Dagon Gmail ha scritto:
> That's not a fair comparison - maffia like organisations tend to thrive
> in third-world
> like countries, with a low capacity for democracy, like most muslim
> countries, (or Italy).

This is because they go to Amsterdam to hide?
http://badnewsfromthenetherlands.blogspot.com/2008/11/member-of-italian-mafia-arrested-in.html

> I am personally convinced democracy is the only thing keeping
> the maffia
> in Italy from marching off nonpaying citizens to the ovens, as is the
> case in most of Iraq.

This is because you was against Operation Iraqi Freedom?
To keep the Saddam on top of his "family"?

> In fact any Italian or Iraqi advocating some sort of sinister
> system of suspended laws (which these people euphemize as
 > anarcocapitalism) is in my eyes being
> suspect of being a covert mob-enabler.

Unsubstantiated suspects tell more about the suspecter than the suspected.

> It is like a poppy growing  warlord in Afghanistan
> advocating "anarchocapitalism" because its good for free markets and
> globalization.

Problem is that, with anarchocapitalism his trade would be severely
damaged. Then I suspected that he don't believe in "not initiation of
force".

> Let me restate - any suggestion that democracy would be little use
> against the deeply embedded cultural heritage called "maffia" is immoral,
> self-serving, sinister, deeply corrupt and should be investigated
 > for the full force of the law.

You didn't say say "false".

> It is the delerious

Is "delerious" for "deluded" or for "deleterious"?

> blather of someone who has no historical consciousness,

I surely have not this leftist stuff.
I prefer historical understanding

> no human empathy,

This is because I so strongly like Marv of Sin City.
I prefer inhuman empathy or it is post-human empathy.
I prefer the empathy of the surgeon that is able to cut to heal to the
empathy of the weak of heart that is unable to cut and heal.

> is spoiled rotten by modernity and modern luxuries.

Not as much I would like, I suppose.
Stuff make no one weak. Ideas make you weak.
Stupid ideas.

 > I'd even call it the nonsense spouted by a fool.

You speak like many of my unwilling clients.
Now, please, remember to take your medications.

Mirco