[ExI] Beautiful

giovanni santost santostasigio at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 25 02:19:13 UTC 2009

Gustaf Mahler, Second Symphony, The Resurection:

 God in all His glory comes into sight. A wondrous light strikes us to the heart. All is quiet and blissful. Behold: there is no judgement, no sinners, no just men, no great and no small; there is no punishment and no reward. A feeling of overwhelming love fills us with blissful knowledge and illuminates our existence.
(90 % of this is Transhumanism in its most ideal form, change die with trascend my biological form, change God with the Laws of the Universe)

Rise again, yes, you shall rise again,
my dust, after brief rest!
Immortal life
will be given by Him who called you!

You are sown to bloom again.
The Lord of the harvest goes
and gathers sheaves of us,
who have died.

O believe, my heart, believe:
Nothing is lost to you!
All you have desired is yours, yes, yours!
Yours, what you have loved and fought for!

O believe, you were not born in vain!
You have not lived or suffered in vain!

All that is created must perish.
All that has perished rises again.
Cease trembling!
Prepare to live!

O Pain, all-pervading,
I have escaped from you!
O Death, all-conquering,
now you are conquered!
With wings which I have won
In love’s ardent striving,
I shall soar upwards
to the light which no eye has penetrated!
I shall die in order to live!

Rise again, yes, you shall rise again,
my heart, in an instant!
Your beating