[ExI] The Australians With No Abilities Act (AWNAA)

painlord2k at libero.it painlord2k at libero.it
Fri Feb 27 02:06:50 UTC 2009

Il 22/02/2009 12.36, BillK ha scritto:

> But as a serious point, this is the problem that individualistic
> societies (like libertarianism) have to deal with.
> What to do with the half of the population that are not go-getters,
> human dynamos always striving towards greater and greater efforts?
> Just throw them out of your creme-de-la-creme society?

If the half of the population is not go-getter, we have a very big problem.
Solution 1: the go getter become slaves of the no-go getter.
Solution 2: the go getter secede / emigrate as fast as possible
Solution 3: the go getter stay, defend themselves and let the no-go
getter starve. The no-go getter starve until they become go-getter.
Three days without food and people start become very motivated.
Solution 4: the go getter put the no-go getter in asylum and other
places used to keep people unable to feed themselves. They keep them
well feed, loved and entertained, but divided by sex, so they don't
reproduce.
Solution 5: the go getter let the no-go getter feed on them until they
are all dead, then the no-go getter die off having no one able to feed them.

Some other solutions?

Mirco