[ExI] The Australians With No Abilities Act (AWNAA)

painlord2k at libero.it painlord2k at libero.it
Fri Feb 27 15:12:08 UTC 2009

Il 27/02/2009 5.28, Emlyn ha scritto:
> 2009/2/27 painlord2k at libero.it<painlord2k at libero.it>:

> 6. We acknowledge that the states of go-getter and no-getter are
> transient, and that everyone spends some time in each camp; thus,
> severe sanctions of no-getterness will punish everyone eventually.

This is because I prefer a solution that respect liberty for all.

> Also, consider that deciding who is useful and who is not can be quite
> subjective.

The free market judge the usefulness of people. More you gain, more you
are useful.

> eg: Think of how bankers are judged now vs, say, three
> years ago. In the general case, it is very unsafe to assume that
> arbitrary others would consider your contribution positive.

I agree on this.
Dagon would not consider my contribution positive.
This is because I favour a libertarian solution.
I keep my stuff, they keep theirs, and no one use the force against
other first.

Mirco