[ExI] The Transhumanist Edge

John Grigg possiblepaths2050 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 17 09:07:41 UTC 2009

Keith Henson wrote:

> Silly Frank.  If we get to the singularity before he dies, there is no
> reason he should die.

Frank Tipler is 61 years old and turns 62 on Feb. 1st.  I really don't see
him living long enough to see the Singularity.  On the other hand, I think
my two year-old nephew has a very good chance of making it.  Hopefully,
Tipler's Omega Point theory will prove true so that his passing in a few
decades won't matter.

John