[ExI] radio daze

Damien Broderick thespike at satx.rr.com
Tue Jul 7 19:57:57 UTC 2009

a newsy update:

I'll be on Coast-to-Coast with George Noory on Friday very-early
morning this coming Friday, 1am-4am Texas time (if my voice holds out
that long, and my phone retains enough juice). Will be talking about
all kinds of things--science fiction, parapsychology research,
transhumanism, the singularity, maybe literary theory and criticism
but probably not. The main emphasis will be on my recentish book
about psi, OUTSIDE THE GATES OF SCIENCE: Why It's Time for the
Paranormal to Come In from the Cold.

Damien Broderick

Database version: 6.12770