[ExI] all michael all the time

spike spike66 at att.net
Thu Jul 9 04:36:18 UTC 2009

> ...On Behalf Of Harvey Newstrom
> On Wednesday 08 July 2009 1:45:04 am spike wrote:
> > > Subject: [ExI] all michael all the time
> >
> > Those who like to make snidely comments about FoxNews, keep in mind
> > that they are the only one of the news majors that are
> reporting this:
> >
> > http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,530560,00.html
>
> You already have the answer when you note that Fox News is
> the only one doing this...

Do clarify Harvey.  You are our local subject matter expert in the area of
all things having to do with cyber security.  Fox is claiming there were
major denial of service attacks and that the likely culprits were from North
Korea or possibly China.  Is the story false?  If true, is it unimportant?
If important, why are the news majors ignoring it?