[ExI] Basic perfusion inventory list

Bryan Bishop kanzure at gmail.com
Thu Jul 9 13:18:49 UTC 2009

Hey all,

I was wondering if someone could help me work out the bugs in this
YAML inventory listing.

http://heybryan.org/~bbishop/docs/perfusion-equipment.txt

I haven't added it to skdb yet because I'm not sure that it's
everything that you need to do basic perfusion (a procedure involved
in cryonics). For instance, serious cryonics usually involves liquid
nitrogen tanks and lots of fancy curve riding mathematics and feedback
circuits. I think this is the equipment to cool the body temperatures
down to dry ice levels.

Anyway, it's not complete, so I'm asking for some help- maybe someone
can see something that I am missing from the list of required tools,
chemicals, materials, items, equipment, etc.

Thank you,

- Bryan
http://heybryan.org/
1 512 203 0507