[ExI] u.s. military oath

spike spike66 at att.net
Fri Jul 24 15:21:17 UTC 2009

> ...On Behalf Of Mirco Romanato
> Subject: Re: [ExI] u.s. military oath
>
> spike ha scritto:
> >
> > ...We now have three senior officers who have
> > refused orders because they believe the CinC is not legally
> president
> > because he hasn't produced a birth certificate.  They haven't been
> > thrown into the brig for mutiny.  I myself believe he has
> one, but his
> > not producing it is the gift that keeps on giving to his
> political opponents.
>
> Any idea about what would happen if BHO aka BS is found not
> be fit to POTUS because he is not a true "natural born citizen"?...

Good question Mirco.  Open to suggestion.

> This also let me point how the US electoral system is very strange...

Ja, and this whole case is filled with strangeness on so many levels.

> ...It appear that ID
> documents in the US are used only to buy alcoholics...

And not even that if one appears sufficiently aged.  One need not even show
ID to vote in some states, such as California.  It is thought that the
requirement would scare off some of the voters.  Ironically, many (but
perhaps not all) of the voters scared off by that requirement are likely
ineligible to vote.  Very strange.  What happens if an election is close,
and is decided by a state which does not require ID?

> If I remember correctly, McCain was questioned about he being
> born in Panama by US citizens... Mirco

Ja, it isn't clear to me that McCain was eligible to run, and 0bama never
actually proved that he was either.  I have no idea how to undo all the
legislation if it is found that 0bama isn't legally CinC.  It will be a
constitutional crisis beyond anything this country has ever seen.  I
honestly hope he can come with two things: a Hawaii birth certificate and a
reasonable explanation for how he got into Afghanistan and back out again in
1981 with only a US passport.