[ExI] On the Street and On Facebook: The Homeless Stay Wired

John Grigg possiblepaths2050 at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 00:57:15 UTC 2009

Anna wrote:
Well in my experience, when I was younger and we didn't have electricity
(seems hard to believe in this day and age) because my mother was working
three jobs to support 3 girls, the Internet/or computer didn't compare to
needing food, clothing, bedding and/or shelter.  I understand maybe for some
it has become a need but I still consider it a luxury.  I didn't mean to
offend you John.

Dang.  You have known some hard times and believe me, so have I.  I view
parents like your mom as heroic figures.  : )  My mother was most of the
time a single parent and we really struggled.  I just felt you had
oversimplified human nature with your statement, but I did not mean to seem
to be lashing out.

you continue:
Considering I don't know either of you personally and the only persona you
may have of me is one off the Internet, I won't take that comment to heart
as I am person that it always striving to learn from others.

Anna, you are one of my favorite people on this list because it's plain that
you have a big heart and that you are curious by nature.

John  : )

Anna:)