[ExI] On the Street and On Facebook: The Homeless Stay Wired

Beth Ferree beth.ferree at gmail.com
Mon Jun 1 01:46:14 UTC 2009

I agree about the funding. Because I have some severe physical disabilities,
I'm very concerned about the future. Luckily, I managed to raise three
children alone and all are now responsible, caring adults with plans to care
for me, :). Assuming, that is, they each manage to get good jobs after they
finish college.

Carl Sandburg<http://www.brainyquote.com/quotes/authors/c/carl_sandburg.html>
- "I'm an idealist. I don't know where I'm going, but I'm on my way."